Venue : Nijera Shikhi’s Revd. JPH School
Mothers Present : 45
Teachers Present : Anjir Begum & Shahnaj Begum
Executive Secretary (ES): Professor Suraiya Siddiquy
of Nijera Shikhi
1. Class Schedules to be changed for:
Pre-Primary, Class I and Class II from 11:00 am upto 1:30 pm in the day shift.
2. Health Care :
Class III, Class IV and Class V from 8:00 A.M upto 10:30 A.M in the morning shift.
3. High and low wooden benches to be given for the students in 3 class rooms from January, 2016.
Reasons for that changes of shift:
It is very difficult to come early in the morning for the little learners. So, little learners will be more present at day shifts to attend their classes.
And the younger students can come earlier easily at the morning shift and they will have more time at day to help their mothers & fathers or jobs for their earnings.
Results of the discussions:
1) Changed Shifts of the classes: All the mothers present agreed with the required causes of the change of the shift of the classes when the Executive Secretary described every point of its benefits. So, it was decided that the classes from January, 2016 will be done as the decisions taken in this meeting. The teachers also received the instructions to take the classes according to the discussions of the meeting.
2) Health Care : The Executive Secretary requested every mother to be very careful about the cold weather and Final Exams of their children. She also requested the mothers to take proper care by using safe drinking water, more vegetables, local fruits like lemon, guava etc. and small fishes for the good health of the children.
3) Benches for the Classes: The Executive Secretary informed the mothers present in the meeting that needful high and low benches will be given in 3 classes for the students benefits’ in January, 2016.
All the mothers and teachers received a packet of snacks and leaved the school by offering thanks to the Executive Secretary for her needful decisions for the students.